Friday 6 July 2012

*troubled troubled*

*SIGH* My guy friend seem to be in a pinch with his crush... Although I don't know much, I really hope they can still be friends... :< I hate seeing him being so... Sad? But I will try my best to cheer him UP! After all, I'm his happy pill (he said that I am, I hope I really am) . :> I will do my BEST!! FIGHTING!

And there are student from Vietnam that came to my school today. They are here for an English learning program! But I didn't have a chance to interact with them since my CCA is having an NDP practice. But I don't blame my CCA since NDP is coming real soon! *nervous* But I will do my best and be cool since I'm too young to die.

And yesh! Somehow I fell in love with G Dragon from BIGBANG. He's just so hawt!! >////< I could die just watching him. "Too fast to live, too young to die" *dies from hawtness*

JUST JOKING. I'm still alive to finish up my homework and revise for test. Although I can't say I really would revise for my tests. I'm so sorry teachers for being such a bad kid! I promise I won't fail (I'll try) ! :D

Shall post again soon! Whenever I'm free! :>

3 comments:

  1. I wonder how you got to know about BIGBANG...? :D

    I love him! He is utterly beautiful! Everytime he looks at the camera I feel like he is looking at me and he makes my knees weak!

    Ganbare! I feel like a loser because I have nothing to do. Whenever I read your posts about studying, it makes me kinda miss school....... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got to know BIGBANG through 2NE1. And since they are really close with each other, I grew to love BIGBANG. And TOP's just so funny!

      IKR!! He's just so cutee!

      Oh... I'm sorry if I made you miss school! I never intended to! >-< I'm really sorry!

      Delete
    2. Oh its fine! Study hard! > x <

      Delete