Saturday 14 July 2012

So tired!

Gah! I'm freaking tired! Yesterday I went to my CCA HQ to go for something called "Friendship Day". We have to serve many elderly and talk to them. And I found out that they aren't that scary! They are actually quite caring and love to talk to me! I was happy like some random shit but after the program, I felt super tired since I still have tons of homework to do and my leg was hurting since I was doing drill and went out for learning journey on Friday. So my leg was killing me.

I practically have no time to update my blog until now! There's so many things I want to complain about! Like my mini English test! I got 19/15 for that test! And my teacher say I have to stay back since I got below 20... I was about to blow up in her face but I realize that only 3 people in my class got above 20... So I didn't get that annoyed. But I still am!

Even though I say I have no time, I still managed to watch an anime called "Night Wizard". It's rather nice and I have to say I am finally addicted to anime again! YAY! Teehee~ I like Anzelotte since she always say: "For the request that I will ask you now, please reply 'Hai' or 'Yes'" and she always gets her way. She's awesome!! :3 Teehee~

Ohkay~ I better get back to my homework or else I can't finish them! Shall blog again when have time. :) Here's a picture of Anzelotte and I'm currently reading "Carry me home tonight" at Wattpad! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment