Wednesday 29 August 2012

Bad child. ;^;

I'm a bad child now. Cos I forgot to bring my school uniform to change after P.E... :< Although it is my fault that I forgot to bring, it's not my fault that the school rules changed right? :/ *sigh*

I seriously don't get why the school must add a new rule stating that after P.E, we have to change into our school uniform. It serve no use right? It only makes us warmer (most people are lazy to change so they just wear the uniform on top of P.E attire) , more prone to talk and talk bad about the principle.

And, I find FaceBook useless. They keep locking up the blogshops (me and my friend created one. and somehow FaceBook keep locking them. and yesh! we created 3 already. -.-) *sigh* We don't have luck. I guess. :< Ohwell~ I'm not that interested anyways. :3

Two more days to the awesome September holidays!!! WHOOTS! *jumps around like mad* But I'm going overseas for 4 days. *sigh* I don't think I would have enough time to finish all my holiday homeworks... I'm so dead. But I can buy a lot of rilakkuma stuffs. :3 And my phone needs a new cover. :< My current cover has a crack. ;^; So yeahh~ And my EOY (end of year) exams are coming soon... I better start revising. C: (I hope I will study...)

Now playing Oh yeah - GD&TOP ft 2NE1

1 comment:

  1. You guys are interesting....we never have to wear uniforms! I think uniforms are awesome in their own way. :)

    Funny, you guys are starting up your final exams and I have to start school on September 4th! You are lucky!

    ReplyDelete