Sunday 28 October 2012

Kayaking~~

Yay!! I'm so excited for the two day Kayaking lessons my school planned for us!! :3 even though its gonna take up a lot of my sleeping time, I shall still enjoy it as much as I can. Kekeke!

Anyways, I'm watching 'Faith' , a Korean drama! HAHAHA~~ its so coooool! And Lee Min Ho is sho sho sho hawt in that drama. :3 *fangirling*

And, I found out a Korean boy band call 'block b'! Zico(the leader) and P.O(the youngest) reminds me of G.D and T.O.P from big bang. When P.O rap and dance, he is totally similar to T.O.P! And the way Zico carries out his dance moves is similar to G.D too! Go and watch Nillili mambo by block b if you're interested. :D

But I find their group genre very different from big bang. Cos... I'm not that sure but the feeling is different. :3 anyways~~ how's everyone doing?? Hahahah! Its a very random question but ohwell!

No comments:

Post a Comment