Monday 29 October 2012

Passed my drill theory!! :3

Yay!!! I passed my drill stage 2 theory test~~~ I'm so so so happy! Heehee! But now I'm worried about my Kayaking test... Yesterday was the lesson and today is the test. And I can't seem to even move my left arm...

But I how for the best!!! :D I slept a lot! Kekeke! Nearly 10 hours. :3 it shows that Kayaking is an activity that zaps your energy. :< but the truth is that I love to sleep! HAHAHA!!

There's nothing much going on now after my Kayaking test which would be around noon. So I have nothing to post about. Except my worry for the maths tutoring... 0-0 I'm scared that I would not be able to teach them well... Or that I can't communicate with them well... Since they are not from my class ( my classmates are good in maths :3) so ya... What to do!? :<

I shall just pray hard and get kind people to teach. :<< anyways, how's everyone doing? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment