Friday 16 November 2012

MACBBOOK PRO

YESH!!! My dad brought me a new macbook pro as I'm the 11th position in the whole level. :3 Even though it's not that much of an acheivement but I'm still happy with it. Kinda. HAHAHAz. The macbook is shoshosho awesome. I think I can actually die of happiness. Teehee~

Opps. I forgot to do greetings. :3 HELLO EVERYBODYYY~ :3 The awesome Toruko Tori is back and much much much more alive cos of the new macbook. :3 (Yeshyesh. I'm a macbook freak... And, I'm proud of it!) I'm gonna dye my hair tomorrow... And the colour is chiffon beige... But I hope that it wouldn't look dark on my hair. :< Cos I plan to cosplay. And I wanna try to see whether which hair dye can look like platinum brown. I don't intend to bleach my hair to make it blond... (I LOVE MAI HAIR so I can't bear to) So I hope to get similar hair colours as platinum brown. :D

And, since I'm gonna try dyeing my hair, who do you think I can cosplay as? PLEASE let it be a guy (guys are easier to cosplay as... I think?) Cos I don't really like that idea of wearing dresses or skirts and walk around. I prefer shorts. Heehee. So, please gimme some suggestions! I'm a badass so if the character is a badass, it would be perfect. :33 And since I'm used to wearing contacts, contacts wouldn't be a problem. (I have brown that is more to orangey yellow, pink with orange and choco that look like black on my eye contacts. Yesh. I love contacts. But I'm lazy to wash them... I do wash them) But makeup... Would definitely become a BIG problem.

I have ZERO experience with makeup! Sure I know how to apply them. But I can only help others... I can't seem to put it on my face... -.- Cos... Well, I'm not sure either but I don't really like things on my face and I have to walk around with something on my face. It seems very uncomfortable... So I shall ask my friends to help me. :> Even though I'm worried how it would turn out. Ohwell~ *shrugs*

How's everyone doing? It's finally dah awesome HOLIDAYS in Singapore!! *happyhappy* And I'm gonna watch 'Pitch Perfect' on Monday with my friends. The trailer look kinda funny. And after the movie, we would be bowling. :3 It's gonna be sho fun! <3 I love my friends. But soon, we have to break up. We would be entering different classes soon... :< I don't wanna! *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment