Monday 19 November 2012

Bad start, good ending. :)

Today, my day started out very badly... My friend argued with me. Well... Cos I was speaking too frankly. And, I thought I could talk to her honestly what I'm worried and troubled over with. But it seemed that she misunderstood and scolded me. My reply to her was very hurtful, now that I think about it... I said that she isn't matured enough to think in my shoes or listen to me talk about the problems she caused. And she... Well, she got really mad. And I didn't bother replying her for the whole day. *sigh* early in the morning, the day started out wrongly. Ohwell. At least the rest of the day went well.

My gang of awesome friends went out to bowling and I strike quite a few times. :3 (I'm not bad at bowling) so I'm very happy. Then we went to watch Pitch Perfect. Fat Amy is the best!! You guys should watch it too. Its absolutely wonderful. And, my friends love me so much that they made popcorn rain over me. -.- ohwell. At least I smell like caramel popcorn. Hahahah!

So, did any of you went to watch any movies? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment