Tuesday 20 November 2012

2 new songs~

Ohayo minna~ Hahaha! This is a much more different greeting I'm using to start my post but just carry on reading. Don't stop~ Teehee~ This post is gonna be a relatively short one I guess. We shall see. :3


I just found out a song by NS Yoon-G featuring Jay Park. The song is 'If you love me' and I totally love Jay Park's rap inside. NS Yoon-G have a very pretty and strong voice too~ You guys should try listening to it too. :>

NS Yoon-G. She look very scary on this pic but ohwell~

Jay Park~ He got very nice 8 (I think? Hahahaha!) packs~


The other song that I found out was by Kim Sunggyu from Infinite. He's so a high and soft voice so I totally love it~~ The song is called '60 seconds' do check it out guys! :> OhYa! There's a really pretty girl in that MV and I don't know who she is. But she got PRETTY hair~ No wonder Ki Sunggyu fell in love with her inside the MV. 

Kim Sunggyu. 

And, today I got swimming scheduled... *sigh* Stupid school. I don't wanna swim! I wanna stay at home and sleeeeeeeep! Yeshyesh. I'm a pig who love to sleep~ Hahaha! :3 Until next time! Baibai!

No comments:

Post a Comment