Saturday 17 November 2012

Misunderstanding.

Misunderstandings sucks big time. It hurts people. I hate it. But, we all have to go though it to understand each other more and also learn more. But still, it hurts a lot...

Its not my fault that you misunderstood what I wrote. But it is my fault that I wrote things you won't understand or will misunderstand. So... Idk... But this is how my brain function.

If you're not sincere about doing something, why bother doing. Cos its fake. Its not what you want. Its what you think others would want. But not for me. I hate fakers. But if you want to be, I won't stop. But just say I don't like it. I won't support you nor kick you down.


*sigh* I don't like this. :< I've gone through so many misunderstandings that... I'm afraid of crying again. And I'm not the type to cry easily. I only cry when something is really affecting me.

AHAHAHA~ I guess its enough of serious talk! Or thought. I shall go back and work on fixing my sis's macbook (my old one)! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment