Tuesday 27 November 2012

YOSEOB!!

Yoseob, the guy with a pretty and small face who is in B2ST, have a new song called CAFFEINE! Hahahah! It's so freaking nice~~ I'm so hyped up! *jumps around madly* And he look so hawt in the mv~~ This song featured Junhyung and they sound so good together. :> I support them!!! All the way! Okay... Maybe not all the way. But still, it's nice to listen to it. :3 They should do a live SOON.

Caffeine

YOSEOB~~ 

Junhyung (the only photo i have on my mac)
The YouTube link is here : Caffeine by Yoseob ft Junhyung


I also found another song called RETURN by Lee Seung Gi. It's kinda nice too. The lyrics are very deep and meaningful (not sure whether there's this word) and his voice is very very nice~ It's so soothing! But the MV is a bit... Sad? Maybe. I'm not sure. I think he's an actor too. :>  

Lee Seung Gi
Return
The YouTube link is here: Return by Lee Seung Gi

Do check them out! I really fell in love with Return. Lee Seung Gi's voice is super sweet and nice~

BAIBAI peoplee~~~~ :>

No comments:

Post a Comment