Sunday 9 December 2012

Not interested.

HELLO PEOPLE! Hahaha~ It's been quite long since I last blogged. So I'm sorry~~~ Since nothing much happened recently, I have nothing to blog about except the fact that I'm starting to watch 'I Miss You' which is a totally NICE drama! Even though I hate ongoing dramas, I absolutely love this! I guess I'm weird after all. xD But NO! Today's topic isn't about this. It's about my friend.

*SIGH* What to do!? My friend seem to be more interested in strangers than me! I'm so hurt. ;^; She sometimes didn't reply to my messages. :< Which is super sad to me... But I don't want to stop her from having fun. I tried to go to the site where she can meet stranger but I can never stay long. It's too boring for me... :< But I did make some nice friends who I "promised" to contact (I didn't xD I'm too lazy). I'm not jealous that she doesn't reply me. It's just that I find it stupid as we are buddies for like... 4 years? And she throws (Okay... Maybe not throw but yeahh~) me away like I'm nothing? *sigh* I'm so hurt.

But I do find another site where random people can chat together. It's 'Omegle' (I think~) And it's super duper adorable! Cos you don't know who you're chatting with and that person might be a gay or a guy who say he's a female and so on. So it's kinda fun. But I got bored of it soon. Teehee~

The time that I was still interested in 'Omegle', there was two very epic chats. One was with a guy. I think he's around 16-18? Cos he's super childish. I don't know why but he called me a whore in Russian which I think is his main language. And he keep scolding me vulgar word which I don't mind since I fought back. xD And yesh. When I got bored of him, I even thanked him for teaching me all these Russian vulgar words and called him back a whore before ending the chat. So I guess he's pretty mad. xD Can't help it. I just have to thank him OhShoFormally. xD Yeshyesh. That's me.

The second chat was with a fellow Shawol from Indonesia~ I totally love her! (In a friend form, of course. xD) She started the convo with: 'If you're gonna chat with me about pervy or sex related stuff, get the F*** off' which I think is very cute! Hahahaha! I have a weird sense of cuteness. And tadaaaah~ I made a friend. Now, we chat all night (Or maybe not) about Kpop and so on. She said she's coming to Singapore/Malaysia for some concert (Which is not gonna happen in a while) and I agreed to go with her. No harm~ :)

Speaking of concerts, I WENT TO 2NE1 CONCERT!!! KYAAAAAAAAAH!!! *fangirling again* The ticket is only $191! So cheap right!? AHAHAHA! This is how crazy I was during the concert (times 100) Soooo... You guys can already guessed how embarrassed my friend who went with me was. She was practically hiding her face the whole concert. xD

Anyways, how's everyone doing~ I hope you guys are having fun~~ Teehee~ Until next time, BAIBAIIIII~

2 comments:

  1. YOU GOT TO GO TO A 2NE1 CONCERT?!?!? YOU ARE SOOO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!! I want to go too!!! >:o

    My goodness, your friend is like my best friend. I hate how she doesn't answer my messages on facebook but she is always talking to random people on Omegle. I even know what that is! This world is small isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHOHOHO! I sure did! xD I had tooooooons of fun~ :3 L O V E them.

      I KNOW RIGHT!? It's that abandoned feeling which I totally hates... :<

      Delete