Wednesday 12 December 2012

Troubles

Hello everyone. *bows formally* Today's blog entry would be about my personal problems I'm facing now.

*SIGH* I really dunno what to do. I have tons of homework undone, my friends are bugging me for some of their personal stuffs (which includes homework) , my younger cousins are asking me to help them with their homework (just because they think I'm smart which isn't true. >-<) , some things are happening to family, many many stuffs are changing and I can't adapt fast enough to it.

And, I'm starting to think that one of my best buddy is... Kinda getting further away from me. :< I don't know but I do respect her decisions and... I don't think she knows about all my problems. Can't help it. I'm not the kind of person to ask for help nor will I explain myself. I guess I will take whatever people thinks and leave it. Cos it's what they think. And I hate to ask for help. Whenever I do ask, it's something stupid so I can get the person who's worried about me to relax. OHWELL~

Even if I'm busy, I still try to reply her as fast as possible. Cos... Idk how to explain but yeah. I hate to reply late. There was once I chat with more than 5 people (texting) while on my house phone explaining science to my younger cousin and doing my own Geography project. I was so stressed that I want to just close everything and just go to sleep but I didn't I still replied everyone, explained carefully to my cousin and do finish a decent project.

And when they ask me whether I'm busy? I just simple reply: NOPE~ Watching drama. When the truth is I'm doing some other things which makes me stressed up. So... I got pretty upset when my friend didn't reply me for like 2 plus hours? And I found out she was chatting at some random online chat roulettes. I admit I'm sensitive. But seriously? I always reply as fast as possible even when I'm like super busy. *sigh* I can't do anything. But I do respect her decision of chatting at the roulettes instead of replying. Since it must have been a big decision and the roulettes must have been fun.

I'm disappointed. So what? I can't do anything so I just fake that I'm pissed off with her and sorta tell her to do whatever she wants, baibai. I hate to type all these but I want her to enjoy her chat roulettes without me bugging her. Cos she is having tons of fun. And I would rather have her having fun than to have her apologising to me like mad. Cos I really hate people who apologise to me.

Well then~ That's all for today I guess.  I'm having a really painful headache and yeah. I'm gonna type out things to look out when doing maths equations to my cousin and email her before I go to sleep. BED, WAIT FOR MEEEEEE.


Yeah. Somehow I found these pics on my phone so I just posted it here~ xD Hope you laughed.

BAIBAI people~ Have an awesome day/night/whatever. P.S I hope everything would go well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment