Sunday 11 December 2011

About me. :D

Hey there people! I'm Toruko toki. Even though this isn't my real name, my real name is really nice okay? My personality is to smile and take things easy. In other words, I'm just a happy-go-lucky type of person. But IF you manage to step on my tail, you better start running as I am not kind to people who are a threat to me or the people that I care a lot. I love music, animes, cute things, cats, birds and I hate boys. Those that annoy me that is. So I'm still 99% friendly to everyone. I think. Lols. I hate silence as it makes me feel vulnerable and I hate that so I will become bitchy. So I rather you to speak your mind instead of keeping things to yourself okay? Plus. I might sound rather random but just don't mind me. :D Hope you enjoy this blog~ Plus if you just feel like commenting on my blog, please do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment