Tuesday 20 December 2011

Ghosts~

Do you all believe in ghosts? I don't~ Teehee~ I don't get it why some people are scared about something fictional. But I do love listening to ghost stories! They're nice! If you have ghost stories, you can tell me! I won't be scared~~~ Some of the ghost stories that I like are: Kuchisaki onna (The slit-mouth women), Hanako-san (The toilet ghost), Red cloak (Aka manto), Tek-tek (Teke-teke), Kappa (The water monster), Oiwa (The poisoned ghost), Hikiko (The bullied ghost), Okiku (The well ghost) and more~ Hehe. All of these are Japanese ghost stories btw. Hehe. You might wanna read up on them if you dare~ :D

4 comments:

  1. I don't believe. To me they don't exist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mee too! But I do like to read/listen to ghost stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same! But I don't like to hear/read it at night especially when it is near to midnight and when I am alone. Haha. What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... I prefer listening to it with a group at night or read it alone. Hehe. I'm more daring I guess~

    ReplyDelete