Sunday 18 December 2011

Drawings~

Do you all like to draw? :) Hehe. :) I do. :3 But I can only seem to draw anime or manga characters. xD And I only need 30 minutes to draw finish. :) My drawings are not that nice anyways. >.< So I can't complain. :D BUT one thing is for sure, I HATE SHADING. -_- My shading is... Weird. :( I will make the whole drawing turn funny. :l It's true. -_- Soooo, I don't shade~ :D Hehe. :) I'll try to post my drawings up~ :D Or maybe not since it's not that nice. >.<

6 comments:

  1. I also like to draw but I seldom draw cuz I always end up falling asleep haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Drawing can be boring at times but if you put your heart to it, you will feel super happy with the result! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaa~ Like when I draw my first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe! Can you show me your first drawing? *puppy eyes*

    ReplyDelete