Monday 19 December 2011

I'm dumb...

I seriously think that I'm dumb for some reasons. As I am slow to react and sometimes don't get the situation. So I think that my friends are fed up with me by now. *sighs* It's not my fault that I'm not that sensitive... But I still have some GREAT friends who bothers to laugh about my slowness and explain it to me again and again even if I don't get it. Thank you so much! I don't have the courage to tell you all all these so I just have to tell it here. Even though you all might not see it, I'm still fine with it and is grateful to you all. :3 Thanks for making my life so much more happier even though I distance myself. Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. HAHA! But I'm not the normal kind of slow. I'm the REALLY slow kind. But I have friends that are really patient so I'm fine with me being REALLY slow. Hehe. Thanks anyways~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I am also quite slow in studies and maybe love haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I'm okay in love issues to others. But when it comes to me I'm super dense. I'm okay in my studies. So at least I won't get slaughtered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh okay,I am also dense with love if it is me but I am ok when it is for others as I watched alot of love shows. I guess people are always confused if it happens to themselves. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete