Sunday 18 December 2011

Mangas...(?)

HOHOHO!!! I'm in looove~ :3 With three new mangas that I read recently~ Hehe~ Did I trick you guy? I doubt so. Anyways, the three mangas are Dengeki Daisy, Beast Master and Koko ni Iru yo. They're AWESOME mangas~ Dengeki Daisy is by Kyousuke Motomi-sama. Beast Master is also by Kyousuke Motomi-sama. I am in love with her mangas as they're really cute and the reactions the characters have are also really cute. Her manga always makes me laugh~ Koko ni Iru yo is by Ema Touyama-sama. I'm still at the first chapter so I couldn't really tell you much about it BUT! I love Teru-kun from Koko ni Iru yo! He's soooooo cuuute!!! Hehe. Enough of me blabbering. I will go back to reading Koko ni iru yo~ But I better start on my homeworks... (is depressed since the pile of homeworks is seriously too frightening)

6 comments:

  1. Yaaa,Koko ni iru yo ROCKS! I also like not wait LOVE Teru! Anyway I also not yet done any on my homeworks. So ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Nice! Homeworks are things that teacher can use to torture us. (cries)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaa~ As they cannot beat us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya! But we can also torture them by giving them funny handwritings. :3 *turned into a devil planning evil things*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe! *turns back into an angel*

    ReplyDelete