Monday 21 May 2012

BITCH YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT ON MEEE!

WOOOHOOO!! Go 2NE1! Anyways, what a bad day I had today. *sigh* But I still got through it...

NUMBER ONE: Today's the science fair for my level where we have to present the science project we did over the March holidays... I can't say we did badly but it's not up to my standard... :< I hope my group gets high marks since I did my best for this project! >-<

NUMBER TWO: My bestie is weird today... She seemed to be talking to others and ignoring me today... I wonder if I did nything wrong. I hope not! ;^; And when we were presenting the project, she keep interrupting me... I hope I didn't have a bad impression on the teacher. :<

NUMBER THREE: My buddy went overseas. It seemed that something happened overseas yesterday and she has to go. I shall miss her (not really but yeah. :3).

NUMBER FOUR: I went to my June holiday camp briefing. IT WAS HORRIBLE! My CCA teacher said that it would be very strict and that we can't do this and we can't do that... Terrible. AND, we are gonna be separated into other groups along with other schools... OMG. What to do?? Weeeell~ I shall have to do things MY WAY then. Cuz I'm so bad bad but I'm so good good~ Yeah I'm so bad bad and I'm so good good~ :3

2NE1 rawks~ I ♥ them! GO CL! YOU'RE THE BADDEST FEMALE EVER! Whoots! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment