Friday 4 May 2012

I've been wondering...

Hmmmmm... I've been wondering for soooooo long where people download animes and mangas into their phone or other gadgets. I download them from animea.net for animes and pocketmanga for mangas. Pocketmanga is an application that only Android and Blackberry users can use and I don't know why. And if you want to download Pocketmanga, you would have to search online as it is not available on the play store. BUT IT'S FREE!! So go check it out if you're just like me, a super lazy person that is too lazy to go and buy mangas or hate to spend money on mangas. And if you're an apple user, you can download this application called Mangastorm. IT'S FREE! FREE! I like free things! \(^-^)/ Pocketmanga and Mangastorm both download mangas from manga site so you would need interneeeeet~ BUT you can download mangas at home before going out so ya. AND IT SAVES MY BATTERIES! -happywoman-

OHGOSH. I just realized that I blabbered about useless things again. Ohwell~ And thank you for wasting your time reading this post, I appreciated it. :b

4 comments:

  1. I don't usually download mangas,or animes into my phone,mainly because I did not sign up 3G..but I knew some sites that could download animes,but most of it I can download but cannot play,which is kind of useless..haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhh.... Maybe you should convert the files.

      Delete
  2. I'm also not sure... SO SORRY THAT I COULDN'T HELP! >-<

    ReplyDelete